Brown Sugar and Butterscotch Cookies
How to Microwave-This recipe will make forty cookies.
Cooking time-2 minutes
2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 pack of butterscotch chips
1 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 cup of coconut
1. Sift all dry ingredients and set aside. Cream butter with sugars, make light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla and eggs to butter mixture and beat well.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients and blend well.
4. Mix in the butterscotch chips, coconut, and nuts and mix well.
5. Drop by tablespoon rounds on a lightly greased microwave safe cookie sheet.
6. Microwave on high for two minutes. Remove from sheet and cool on rack. Serve and enjoy!
Ingredients are the same as microwave method
1. Mix and stir all dry ingredients.
2. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add vanilla and eggs to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients until well blended.
4. Mix in nuts, butterscotch chips and coconut.
5. Drop by round tablespoons on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until lightly brown.
6. Remove from sheet and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.