Losing fat might sound very hard, but if you do the right things, you will drop pounds fast. You need to eat the right foods, exercise, and have motivation if you want those flat abs. You will not lose weight if you are overeating your calories. Cut out all junk food from your diet and limit the processed foods. Don’t waste your calories on unhealthy food because they don’t have any nutritional value. You need vitamins and minerals to stay healthy while losing weight. Click here for a list of foods that will help your diet.
- Eat more whole food– If you want to lose weight the healthy way, you have to eat healthy food. Eat whole grains, such as brown rice and whole wheat bread. Refined grains lose many of their nutrients during the refining process, and are less filling as whole grains. Whole grains and fresh produce have fiber, which aids digestion and helps keep you full. Fiber is important for weight loss.
- Move– Don’t be lazy and start moving around! You need at least 30 minutes of exercise each day. Try riding your bike to work and taking the stairs. Use a pedometer, it will motivate you move around more.
- Motivation- You need to be motivated to lose weight. Remind yourself why you are on a diet and think of how happy you would be with a fit body.
- Cheat- When you are on a diet, your metabolism slows down. When your metabolism slows down, your body can function on few calories. You need to boost your metabolism, or you will either stop losing weight, or have to cut back on more calories to lose weight. Suddenly eating a lot more calories will confuse your body, and it work on breaking down the energy. Have a cheat day once a week, eat anything you like but up to the amount of calories you need to maintain your weight.
- Eat Many Small Meals- Don’t have 3 large meals each day. To keep your metabolism running and to burn calories, you should eat every 2-3 hours. Have healthy snacks between meals to not feel hungry.
- Breakfast- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need to eat something soon after waking up to have energy and boost your metabolism. Not eating breakfast will actually do the opposite. If you aren’t eating breakfast to save your calories, you will most likely end up eating more by the end of the day.
- Water- Your body needs water to function. You should drink at least eight 8 oz. glasses of water each day. Water has zero calories so it is the best drink for dieters.