The lime martini is a take on the classic drink with several variations. In this article, I’ll show you how to make three different lime martini recipes. Try them all and find the one you like best. Enjoy!
Classic Lime Martini
- Pineapple juice
- Vanilla vodka
- Cut the lime in half and cut a wedge from one side. Cut a notch in the center and run along the rim of a martini glass.
- Pour a few teaspoons of sugar on a small plate and dip the wet rims in to coat them with sugar.
- Place the lime wedge on the edge of the glass for decoration.
- Squeeze the remaining half of the lime into the glass. Add four ounces pineapple juice, and two ounces vanilla vodka.
- Add a few ice cubes, stir and serve.
Key Lime Martini
- 1 lime, cut into thin slices
- 2 ounces high quality vodka
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce key lime juice
- Rim the martini glass with lime juice and dip into sugar.
- Fill a shaker half way full with ice. Add all ingredients and shake well to combine. Don’t stop shaking until the shaker has become very cold.
- Strain the lime martini mixture into the prepared glass. Garnish with lime slices and serve immediately.
Fancy Lime Martini
- Crushed ice
- ¼ cup lime vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon-grass syrup
- Lime wedge
- Place crushed ice in a shaker.
- Add vodka and syrup. Shake well to combine.
- Strain the lime martini mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.