It’s time to plan your wedding meal… you realize that this could possibly be the most expensive part of the entire wedding right?? But, what if you toned it down somewhat. Offer really impressive finger foods and allow your wedding guests to mingle with plates of goodies that might be more interesting than a sit down dinner!!
1.Curried Shrimp Rolls… seeing that I don’t like sea food, these don’t appeal to me what so ever… but I’m sure that there are a lot of people that would love them. And here is something interesting.. they are served on hot dog rolls!
2. Mouth Watering Stuffed Mushrooms…Biting into one of these mushroom caps just has to be the next thing to heaven. They are filled with cream cheese and Parmesan for starters. Add a few spices to the mix and you will have a lot of very happy guests at your wedding!
3. Tortilla Roll Ups Again you find yourself with a little delicacy that will please your guests. These little rolls are filled with cream cheese, sour cream, green chiles, green ionion, red bell pepper, sharp cheddar cheese and salsa or picante sauce.
4. Curried Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches Be prepared for these tiny sandwiches to disappear fast… especially with the men in attendance.
5. Ham Stuffed Biscuits with Mustard Butter If you are planning a outdoor wedding or one that is more laid back and informal, I think these little biscuits would also be a big hit. Just one look at them will tell you to be sure to make lots!
6. Scallops Wrapped in Bacon Do I really need to say anything more?? I can’t even imagine how amazing they would taste!!