4 cups corn (decobbed)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
6 cups water1 large egg
1 tablespoon flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Add water to a pot, heat to a boil and add corn.
2) Mix butter and flour together until consolidated.
3) Add Butter and Flour Mixture to the pot when corn has become soft
4) Let boil for ten to fifteen minutes
5) Just before turning off the heat, beat the egg and add it to the mixture as soon as the heat is off.
6) Salt and pepper to taste.
This dish usually goes well with a large dollop of hot sauce (or so I find)