In the last days, we will hear of wars and wages of wars everywhere, but then don’t be trouble at heart. Those wars must conclude, but yet the end is still to follow. Nation will face against nation, and kingdom versus kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes everywhere. And all of these will be the beginning of much pain. Sounds familiar? Here is another one that fearful events and great signs from heaven will take place. Yes! Those things are in the light of the Bible. What does it mean? It means that those things will be taking place someday.
Though the words of the Bible is yet to be fully fulfilled, not to scare you but instead be warned of the things that I will be sharing here below. The Bible is clear there will be a signs so let’s just check out some of the signs below, these are the major earthquakes that shook the 1990’s:
* On December 12, 1992 An earthquake having 6.8 magnitudes shook the eastern section of Indonesia and killed at more than 2,000 people.
* In the western and southern part of India, a huge earthquake measuring 6.4 had killed nearly 10,000 people on September 30, 1993.
* An earthquake that result major mudslides in Paez River valley in southwestern Columbia on June 6, 1994 about a thousand are killed.
* In Japan, January 17, 1995 an earthquake in 7.2 magnitudes killed more than 6,000 people living in Kobe.
* On May 28, 1995, in Russia, An earthquake measuring 7.5 killed almost 2,000 people in the eastern part of the country.
* In northern Iran, an earthquake with 5.5 magnitudes killed about 1,000 people February 28, 1997.
*May 10, 1997, eastern Iran near the Afghan border an earthquake of 7.1 killed 1,560 people.
*On February 4, 1998, Takhar province, Afghanistan an earthquake of 6.1 killed more than 4,000 people.
*May 30, 1998, Afghanistan shook by a 6.9 quake killing about 4,000 people in the Takhar province.
*July 17, 1998, a 7.1 quake shook Papua New Guinea that created three tidal waves, which killed more than 2,000 people.
*January 25, 1999 in the central region of Columbia an earthquake measuring 6.3 killed more than 1,000 people.
*August 17, 1999 in Turkey almost 18,000 people were killed by a 7.4 earthquake.
*September 21, 1999 in central Taiwan an earthquake measuring 7.6 killed more 2,000 people.
*And there’s more!
Now, not to add the 2000’s huge earthquakes in the list, you can be able to conclude that there is something wrong in the pattern and it seems to fulfill the signs the Bible is saying. I hope that this shaking truth will make you aware of the climactic event that is yet to come.