1. Drink water it flushes your body and clears your skin.
2. Dip your face in cold water. Put your face in for 10 seconds it closes pores and is really good for you.
3. Use a good face mask like multani mitti (fuller’s earth) to suck out trapped dirt and oils.
4. Eat lots of protein rich food like chicken.
5. Eat green leafy, like spinach and broccoli.
6. Eat vegetables and fruit.
7. Leave olive oil on your hair overnight for deep conditioning.
8. Wash face with good cleanser and then moisturize.
9. Don’t pick spots.
10. Splash your face with hot water and then cold and then do it again, so it goes hot, cold, hot cold. To get the circulation in your face moving.
11. Get exfoliation gloves, and do a full body exfoliation twice a week.
12. Smile and be confident.
13. Don’t eat too much fatty foods it’s not good for your skin or body.
14. Exercise often. Exercise releases endorphins and makes your skin glow and gives you more energy.
15.Get a spray tan or apply your own, you always feel better tanned.
16. Dye your hair when you want a change and after you have done it leave coconut oil mixed with olive oil on your hair overnight, to help prevent too much damage.
17. Drink milk and eat dairy its good for your skin and bones.
18. Put olive oil on your face at night instead of moisturizer, its really moisturizing! Or you can use coconut oil or wheat germ oil or sweet almond oil.
19. Apply good moisturizer on your body to leave it soft, supple and hydrated.
20. When you apply hand cream rub it in deeply and give yourself a hand massage at the same time same with your feet.
21. Put moisturizer or petroleum jelly on your feet before you go bed and then put on socks your feet will feel amazing! You can do the same with your hands too.
22. Rub potato on your skin or papaya to help get rid of spots and acne marks!
23. Steam your face – The high temperature helps the pores to open and this way the skin will clear itself from the toxins. Apply a deep cleaning face mask after steaming your face.
24. Protect your self from sun rays.
25. Try and maintain a constant sleep pattern (Atleast 8 hours a day).
You may also read: