1/4 C Each live oil and butter or margarine
3 T Finely Chopped Parsley
1-2 Cloves minced garlic
3 Medium Tomatoes (Peeled and chopped)
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1/8 Tsp. Pepper
1/2 Tsp. Oregano
2 Cans of minced clams with juise (6 or 7 oz. cans)
About 6 Oz. hot cooked linguine, spaghetti, or angel hair pasta
- Heat olive oil and butter in frying pan.
- Add Parsley and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes until aromatic
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and clams with juice and simmer for about 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Cook spaghetti or linguine as directed
- Drain and mix with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
This dish is very delicious eaten with garlic bread, a fresh chopped salad, and freshly grated parmesan cheese!