Bundle of Veggies
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
Place tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 6 servings.
Bacon-Corn Stuffed Peppers
Filled with corn, salsa, green onions, mozzarella cheese and bacon, these grilled pepper halves are sure to liven up your next cookout. “They have a wonderful taste and give a fun twist to the usual corn on the cob.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Additional salsa, optional
In a large bowl, combine the corn, salsa and onions. Spoon into pepper halves. Place each stuffed pepper half on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around peppers and seal tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Carefully open packets. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Return to the grill for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
Yield: 4 servings.