Get paid for social networking online, it sounds almost unbelievable. Social networking sites are amongst the biggest money and news makers of today’s internet world. Social networking has become part of our daily routine. Checking Facebook, Tweeter, or Myspace at least once a day, is on most people’s daily to do list.
Sites like MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Digg and many other, have created a whole new culture of socialization, and have changed the way we communicate with each other today, while at the same time making big money for their owners. People are noticing the huge money making potentials of social networking sites, and that’s why almost every day a new social networking site is born in hopes of getting their share of this new online money making methods.
But, with big competitions like Twitter and Facebook and such, its not easy to make it as the new hot social networking site. You see, in order to become a big SN site and make money, the site must attract users. The more people use the site, the more money they can make. Having a lot of users is a must for a successful social networking site.
To beat the competition, some of these newly born social networking sites came up with a clever idea! They offer a share of their revenue to their user. Its a great way to attract more users. The new site gets more and more users, and the users(that would be you) make some money while networking with friends and family. What can be better than that? Socialize and get paid for it. So, if you are looking for some easy and fun ways to make money online, here are 5 social networking sites that pay you for your activities as a member.
1. MyPage5 They call it “the MOST FINANCIALLY REWARDING social networking site in the world”, which is true to some extend. You earn $5 just for signing up and the rest is as followed: (you can do most of these as many times as you want to), Create blog= 4c, Blog Comment= 1c, Upload video= 3c, Video comment= 1c, Post classified= 1c, Start topic in a group= 1c, Group Comment= 1c, Profile comment= 1c, Upload photo to album= 1c, Photo comment= 1c, Band comment= 1c, Chat reward= 2c, plus 5% of your referral’s daily activities. As you can see, there are a lot of ways to make money on this site. You will be paid via pay pal.
2. Gather Create great experiences for others to increase what you earn. The more quality content you share and the more interaction you have with others, the more points you’ll earn. Maximize your earnings by creating consistent, popular experiences and conversations for the rest of the community and by promoting them to people who share your interests outside of Gather. You earn what is called “gather points” which can be exchange for gift certificate from Amazon.com, Starbucks, Target, The Gap, and The Home Depot. New gift certificates are added frequently. You can also redeem your points for cash through PayPal.
3. FrensZone You can make money by doing almost everything possible on a social networking site, form a simple chat to up loading photos, videos and MP3. You can also earn money by referring new members to FrensZone. It basically comes down to this, the more members you invited and the more activities that you do in FrensZon, the more money you make.
4. 6Dgr This one is almost like a social business forum if you will. But you can do every thing that is possible on a normal social networking site. You make money by doing virtually anything and the plus of this site is that the referral commission that you get, goes 6 level deep! also any thing that the person you refer dose, from activating their email to buying something on 6dgr “market place”, will earn you a commission.
5. Apsense Apsense is a Free Business Social Network where people get paid to come together to share their business. You can make money by chatting with other members, talking about business ideas, content pages that you create, content pages that your network creates (6 level deep). You can also make money by selling your own Ad Space, which you create to promote your business! Apsense shares up to 85% of the revenue with you.
About the author: Satrap is the founder and author of controversial blog, blogstash.com. A blog full of great how-tos and information about making money online. Visit blogstash today to get your share of this valuable information and learn some easy ways to make money online.