1. Motivational Quote of the Day: read a motivational quote each morning before you start your day. This is because it gives you a source of inspiration from many different walks of life. More often than not, you will find that most of the motivational or inspirational quotes your read will relate to you and your life in one way or the other. After all they have the wisdom of the authors triumphs and success in Life!
2. Listen to Uplifting song(s): You should listen to a positive song(s) in the morning before the start of your day or during your day. This really helps in getting you to start off your day on a positive note. Such songs make you feel good about yourself and boost your confidence in your abilities to accomplish the day’s activities or goals for the near or distant future. A friend of my actually recommended that I do this and it actually worked for me, so here I am sharing it with you. For a start I listened and still listen to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey`s great song, `When you Believe.“ This will help you remember the importance of having much faith and belief in yourself.
3. Picturize and Visualize your goal(s): This is a very effective way to keep yourself positively motivated. All this involves is having an actually picture of what you are trying to achieve…be it an amount of money, an exotic sports car, a house or even a college degree for that matter…anything! This acts as a visual constant reminder of what it is you are pursuing. After all nothing is worst than forgetting what you are actually sweating your butt off for!
4. Write out and rewrite your goals every day: This is quite simple, each morning before you begin you day, write down as briefly as you can the top goal you are pursuing and then six things you will have to do that day to move you towards that goal
5. STICK AROUND POSITIVE PEOPLE: This is soooooooooooooooooo important that I am going to repeat it in bolded letters STICK AROUND POSITIVE PEOPLE. We eventually have the same type of attitude as the group of people we hang around with. To have a positive attitude and to be positively motivated, you have to hang out with people who have a positive attitude and are positively motivated.
6. Watch Inspirational Movie(s): This is by far one of the best ways to keep motivated. You are entertained and you have a visual memory of what scenes in the movie. You can easily relate to the movie or at least most of them and more often than not they are not boring the second time your watch them. Great movies to start with, to name a few, are The Pursuit of Happyness, Remember the Titans, The Prince of Egypt, Lumumba, and many more.
7. Read an inspirational Poem: This is very good because they are often very personal and easy to relate to. You can find many hundreds of these out there with a simple search on google and best of all they all mostly FREE!
8. Reward yourself: It is very hard to stay positively motivated especially in an environment where there are a lot of negatively. When you achieve a small or big part of your goal…REWARD yourself for your effort. This the easiest way to get you to do more towards your goal and you will feel good about yourself all over again. It is a circle that keeps on giving!
9. Find yourself a mentor: A mentor is a person whom you look up to whether or not you know them or whether they are living or dead. Having this person as your role model with help you set a good tone for yourself because you have their example to follow. This is a major source of inspiration.
10. Read a Motivational Book: Motivational books are a wonderful way to stay positively motivated. This is mainly because they consists on relatable as well as enjoyable contents that are pleasure to read. For example, these could be about a famously successful person’s life, a story or even a major event that happened in the distant or near past. There are gazillion amounts of motivating books out there available for you to read (search google) and you will find whole books. Some of them are even FREE of charge and some you have to pay a very small fee usually $19.95 and up. Here is a great place to start; go to www.high-impact-success-secrets.com to read my own newly published Fool-proof and entertaining inspirational-fiction novel, Struggles of a Dreamer and be armed with high impact success secrets that will help you achieve any goal you can set for yourself.
P.S. Thank you for reading, I hope this helped…leave a comment pls.