TIPS TO KEEP FACE from BREAKING OUT
SKIN – Easy tips for skin care, to keep face from breaking out. You are probably asking yourself, “How can I keep my face and rest of skin, from breaking out?” I myself use to break out with bumps on my skin, especially during that time of month.
Honestly, I have been in skincare business for 5 years and I have to tell you, there is many great products but nothing is better then you taking care of your own skin, and doing your own home facial. First learn your skin, learn what’s causing your skin to break out before purchasing and spending so much money on facial creams that sometimes will not even work for your skin, or will make your skin condition worse. Then, once you have your skin under control and no more flare ups, purchase a facial cream that suits your skin (there are many inexpensive product out…no need to spend a lot of $$$.)
Here are some inexpensive easy tips, for skincare, keeping skin from breaking out.
1. First, try to figure out what will cause your skin, to get bumps. I also use to get bumps and I started to track what foods will make me get those bumps on my face. I soon realized that for me, spicy foods will make my skin flare up…I decided to stop eating spicy foods and I started doing my own home facial, for healthier skin.
TIPS FOR EASY SKIN CARE
Avoid things which can irritate your skin, such as;
- spicy foods
and so on…
SKIN – TIPS FOR EASY, SKIN CARE
2. Follow a simple skin care, home remedy for your skin, which you can easily follow on a daily basis.
- wash face in the morning
- apply moisturizer to skin (make sure it has SPF 30 if not higher)
- wash face and before you go to sleep
*For clear skin; If you wear make up never ever sleep with it on…wash off, or you will wake up with pimples on your skin.
3. Use a facial cleanser and moisturizing lotion, that are not to harsh or irritating on skin. Always do a patch test behind your ear to see if your skin can adhere to the new facial cleanser or moisturizer.
* If you have oily – skin, make sure to use a toner or witch hazel to control your oily – skin. This helps to close up your pores and will control to some level your oily skin. Always use a moisturizer that is made for oily skin. (*apply toner before moisturizing.)
- Talk to a dermatologist if your acne -skin condition is severe and for a skincare regimen which you can properly follow at home.
- Remember, always pay attention to what might trigger your skin to become bumpy. *We have a bad habit in touching our face while working on the computer or watching a movie….this will cause your skin to break out. So please keep your hands of your face. Skincare, is very important for keeping acne away and for clear skin.
*DO NOT pick on a pimple…this will make it worse. You can damage your skin.
*DO NOT extract a pimple…you could damage your skin, and build scars that will take forever to heal. If you decide to extract a pimple, make sure to sanitize your hands, clean the area which you are going to extract and disinfect any facial essentials which you will use for extracting.
EXTRA TIPS for, SKINCARE
Drink lots of water, at least 6 to 8 cups a day…this helps with flushing out any impurities and will help any skin abnormalities. You will have beautiful, supple and hydrated skin.
CLICK HERE for New Unique Versatile Centerpieces…Perfect for every occasion!