Pizza rolls, cheese and low fat drink is a good snack any day of the week, but tint it green and your kids will think it’s extra special. You can change up the color for the different Holidays or the child’s moods!
Things You’ll Need:
- Homemade Pizza Rolls
- 8 oz Low fat milk
- 8 oz Low fat yogurt
- Frozen Peppermint patty candy bar or Peppermint extract
- Green food coloring
- Ice cubes
- Nacho Cheese
- Zoo Pal plate
- Follow my recipe to show you how to make my homemade pizza rolls. The only difference you will make, is adding green food coloring to your pizza dough as the dough is mixing.
- You will be serving nacho cheese with your pizza rolls, simply add some food coloring to make it green.
- Now, how do you make the delicious green low fat drink? Put in your blender, the skim milk and yogurt, blend. Add green food coloring, it only takes a few drops to make it green, but put in as much as you like to get desired shade.
- You can keep this recipe sugar free as well as low fat if you use peppermint extract. I like peppermint patty candy bars, and it gave me a good excuse to have one. Put the frozen candy bar in the blender and mix on high. Blend it really well to make sure it all gets mixed in. Serve it over a glass of ice.
- Cut your pizza rolls in half and put on a zoo pal plate. Put the cheese and the pizza rolls in the microwave for 30-40 seconds to heat. Be careful not to heat them to long or your pizza rolls will get tough and plastic cup, your cheese is, in might start to melt. Serve your kids this great afternoon snack and watch them smile.