Here are info about the Secrets Behind The Google PageRank :
1. Google does not care about the “freshness” of your content. According to them based on their research results, Google PageRank does not care about the update site, updated every day to once a week, once a month, or never at all.
2. Google does not care about the “Quality” of your content. whether there are lot of contents, good or bad, does not affect Google’s PR as well. They prove it with a page containing only Option Page and a Blog with filled with a lot of quality content. Example is Like The FaceBook.com, consider the main page, There were almost no content at all, but its PageRank is 9.
3. Google does not care if you change the content of the page. If we change the content of a page, it could have made The “PR” be down, but it usually will return to The Normal PR after 2-3 months later.
4. Google does not care about duplicate content. At least, when Google gives Page Rank for a page, he does not care whether it is unique and genuine.
5. Google does not care if you change registars or owners of a domain name. If The owner of The Blog was changed is Often the initial ranking drop immediately, but after a few months it will be back to normal again.
6. Google does not care if you change your server or hosting. Same case to the number of 5th is The direct rankings often drop if the owner changed, but after a few months he will be back to normal again.
So, What is The Most affect to Google Pagerank? According to them, The greatly influenced of The Pagerank is a Backlink. So, from now on keep blogging, keep posting and give something useful to the visitors. And do not forget to always visit and keep contact with the friend’s blog or famous blog to provide a comment to other bloggers, because it will increase the backlink of our blog.