4 (1 1/4 inch thick) pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C
2. You want to season your pork chops with the salt and peper to add some taste, melt the butter into a large skillet over medium or low to medium heat Saute the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Take a meduim size bowl and combine the milk, water and the mushroom soup.
4. Place your pork chops in a 9X13, give or take inch baking dish and pour the freshly made soup mix over the pork chops.
5. Bake them at the preset 350 degrees F for about 45-50 mins.
6. Enjoy these for dinner or a mid lunch snack.
This recipe is wonderful and will make a lovely dinner for anyone, if your having guests over then it will be perfect. I myself have found out that these gravy baked pork chops go amazing with a side of corn, green beens, or even mashed potatoes. Sometimes baked potatoes can compliment this taste sensation that you get with these chops. There is really no wrong way to make these, I have expiermented with them so much and found that almost anything and everything goes great with these chops.
If you do not eat pork, then you should try chicken, it is another great meat for this. Ham is also very good with this gravy. The only meats that I would not recommend would be steak or t-bone steak. Ground steak or country fried steak also goes very well.