Your ingredients for this recipe:
* 5 c Rice Vinegar
* 2 1/2 c Sesame Oil
* 1 ¼ c grated Ginger
* 1 T and 1 t Lime Juice
* 1 ¼ c shaved Carrots
* 10 lbs greens
* 20 mangos
* 2 cans of Mandarin Oranges
* ¾ c and 1 T and 1 t sesame seeds
* SERVES 80
1. This is a recipe for Ginger Carrot dressing. It is perfect for your summer parties and can be made ahead of time. Start by setting up your cooking area, collecting all of your ingredients and washing your hands.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the five cups of rice vinegar, two and a half cups of sesame oil, one and a quarter cup of fresh minced ginger, and one tablespoon plus one teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Mix until fully incorporated. If you want to create an emulsion, place the lime juice, ginger and vinegar into a blender. Open the top hole and turn on the blender, slowly add the sesame oil. It will become a single liquid.
3. Anyway, clean the greens and prepare the rest of the salad ingredients. Toss with the dressing and serve to your wonderful party guests. I like to put the colorful ingredients on top so you can see the bright colors.