Aries is a passionate, restless and intense sign. Their emotions skim along the surface; Aries is capable of great passion but it can quickly evaporate.
When Aries sets the romantic sights on someone, they will be single-minded in their pursuit of attaining that goal. Whether the affair lasts is another matter because Arians can get bored very quickly.
Aries is a passionate fire sign and the following quotes reflect that side of their nature:
- “Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.” ~ Lynda Barry
- “The couple that fights the most is the one most in love… it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.” ~ Shawna Waltemyer
- “Love is a burning desire, That makes your heart light on fire, Love is being with you,
- “Someone saying I love you too, Love is your tender kiss, Something you don’t want to miss, Love is you and me, And that is all I see.” ~ Anonymous
- “But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.” ~ Sir Walter Raleigh
Romantic Quotations Reflecting Aries Relationships
Aries, the first sign of the zodiac loves new beginnings and will find the start of any relationship, the most exciting and thrilling part. Even so, when variety is introduced into romance, it can be lasting.
The following quotes reflect Arian’s love of the new and novel:
- “We are all born for love. … It is the principle existence and it’s only end.” ~ Disraeli
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ~ Maulana Jalalu’ddin Rumi
The Arian’s love nature can be demanding, impetuous, exciting and always giving. The following quotations reflect this more competitive side of the Aries nature:
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” ~ Elizabeth Browning
- “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” ~ Eva Gabor
Arians need to love and to be loved. Using the following examples you might want to choose your own quotations and sayings to reflect your Arian’s personality. Send them a love quote every day to keep them interested and to remind Aries that you’re thinking about them.
Knowles, E. The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations. OUP Oxford 2004
Andrews, R. The New Penguin Dictionary of Quotations. London: Penguin 2006