As the weather warms, changing from winter into summer, it’s a cue to make some wardrobe swaps and lighten up the fashion look. Here are some easy wardrobe swaps that will help you transition your fashion from the winter look to the summer’s latest fashion.
- Swap the black pumps for a pair of metallic peep-toes in a neutral color shade.
- Swap the leggings and pantyhose you’ve been wearing to keep legs warm this winter for a gradual self-tanning moisturizing lotion.
- Swap the heavy black mascara for a lighter shade of brown, waterproof mascara.
- Swap the bulky and heavy leather bag you’ve carried all winter for lighter looking woven straw tote bag.
- Swap the heavy floral or spicy winter fragrance for a light and airy citrus body splash.
- Swap the heavy cream or liquid foundation for a sheer and light-feeling tinted facial moisturizer.
- Swap compact or loose face powder for a light powder bronzer to give your face an all-over sun-kissed glow.
- Swap the location of the silk scarf you’ve worn this winter. Instead of tying it around your neck, use the silk scarf as a headband, tie it around a ponytail or use the silk scarf as a belt.
- Swap the load of accessories you piled on top of your winter wardrobe for one bold summer accessory that will make a fashion statement.
Transitioning from a winter wardrobe into a summer wardrobe means lightening up your fashion look. Swap the heavy colors and accessories that have weighed you down (and kept you warm) all winter for lighter, airier summer fashion colors and accessories.