To make this wonderful bread, you will find a number of different recipes. Mine does not use nuts as so many of them do, but is still delicious!
- 1 cup sugar and 1 cube of butter or margarine ( butter is best for flavor).
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream together the sugar and butter/margarine
- Add the eggs, flour, and bananas.
- Dissolve the baking soda in 1 tbsp of hot water then add to batter.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured bread pan or muffin pan then bake at 350 degrees for about one hour. Cooking time varies by oven so when the top is a nice golden brown it is done.
- Remove from oven, let cool, cut a piece, butter it if desired, and enjoy!