- 3 loaves of frozen bread dough
- 1 package of raw breakfast sausage
- 1 package of sliced Pepperoni
- Tobasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Small can of diced black olives
- Small can of diced mushrooms
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Italian Blend shredded cheese
Follow the thawing directions on the package of bread and thaw all 3 loaves.
Brown sausage on medium heat, adding the crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, olives, mushrooms, garlic, ½ cup of marinara, and few dashes of Tobasco sauce. Add ¼ of the bag of pepperoni slices last. Let cool.
Gently stretch out the dough to form a longer shape.
Rub Tobasco sauce down the center of the dough.
Spoon even amounts of the meat down the center of the dough and sprinkle cheese.
Carefully seal the dough shut by bringing both sides together in the middle.
Place all three loaves on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper.
Sprinkle the top of the dough with cheese, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning, and finish by placing a pepperoni slice every few inches.
Bake at 375o for 20-30 minutes until golden on top.