If you work at a desk, as many of us do, you know there are certain things that make your job much easier to perform. But just in case you don’t know, here is a short list of must-haves that make work much quicker and easier!
- Padded wrist rest. It will help keep your wrists healthy and help keep them flexible and not sore! It also helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Scrap paper. Yep, for those phone calls or internet searches that you need to jot down little notes, or just doodle while on hold…whether it’s post it notes or just plain printer paper.
- Charging station. If you are like every other person, you have lots of electronics; cell phone, iPod, digital camera, ECT. Having a charging station helps keep your desk clear from clutter and cords. Many charging stations have separate drawers for loose change, paper clips and other small items. And not to mention, your things will be ready and charged and where you can find them when needed!
- Calculator. Yes, we all need them, and if it is right on your desk, it much handier than using the computer features on your computer!
- Supply organizer. That little organizer will help keep your desk clean and tidy and, yep you got it…Organized!