This post will help you in boosting our blogs by looking at “Top unique blogs”. I was fully inspired by looking at these Top Blogs, since each has got there own unique style of presenting blog posts every day. Each blog post which they have posted are very inspirational and useful to our careers and to our dailylife schedule. My request is to have a look at those blogs and get inspiration on how we can boost or improve our blogs. Below are the respective “Top unique blogs” lists:
Darren Rowse is the founder of Problogger, and he is a full time Blogger, actually he has started this as an hobby and finally it became as a Profession in his life. Just have a look at what he says about his blog:
Back in 2002 I stumbled upon an article about ‘Blogging’. I didn’t know it at the time but that moment changed my life. I know that statements like that belong on those cheesy ‘buy my book’ sites (don’t worry I’m not selling anything) but it is actually true.
Within 24 hours of reading the article I had started my own Blog – a personal blog where I’ve explored issues of Pop Culture, Spirituality and Blogging ever since. I learnt so much from the experience of that blog that I’ve since started many other blogs.
As my blogs have grown in popularity and have begun to generate income Blogging has grown from a hobby (some would say an obsession), to a part time job through to a fully fledged business in recent times. I have slowly built my blogging into a income source that has enabled me to dedicate more and more time to the medium to the point where I am currently a full time blogger – a ProBlogger.
Read More: If you want to know more about him or his blog, please do follow this link – http://www.problogger.net
What’s the missing ingredient that prevents most people from succeeding online?
Content drives the Internet, and using the right words in the right way will determine not only how well your site converts visitors into sales, but also how well you rank in search engines and how many links you get.
Now that blogging has become the smartest strategy for growing an authoritative web site, it’s your copywriting skills that will set you apart and help you succeed. Copyblogger is all about helping you:
- get traffic
- gain subscribers
- attract links
- sell something!
All you need to do is write in a strategic, persuasive, compelling manner.
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com is a blog (weblog) website aimed at those interested in Internet business and Blogging .
You will find:
- A repository of useful articles for web entrepreneurs . The articles are aimed to help you with all aspects of starting and running your own Internet business and making money online.
- A collection of audio podcast recordings about Internet business. You can listen to the recordings at any time on your MP3 player or through your computer speakers.
- Fresh content is added regularly including podcast interviews with other entrepreneurs and experts, how-to instructional articles and audio dealing with current hot topics like blogging and website marketing, as well as news and information from the Internet business world.
TechCrunch, founded on June 11, 2005, is a weblog dedicated to obsessively profiling and reviewing new Internet products and companies. In addition to covering new companies, we profile existing companies that are making an impact (commercial and/or cultural) on the new web space.
TechCrunch is co-edited by Michael Arrington and Erick Schonfeld.
If you would like to contact TechCrunch with suggestions, comments, corrections, errors, or new company announcements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
About Smashing Magazine
Founded in September 2006, Smashing Magazine delivers useful and innovative information for designers and Web developers. Our aim is to inform our readers about the latest trends and techniques in Web development: clearly, precisely and regularly. We try to convince you not with the quantity but with the quality of the information we present. That’s what makes us different. We smash you with the information that makes your life easier. Really.
Why Smashing Magazine? Well, why not? We smash our readers with information that is useful to them, even if they haven’t realized it yet.
Read Write Web
About ‘Read Write Web’
ReadWriteWeb is a blog that provides Web Technology news, reviews and analysis. It began publishing on April 20, 2003 and is now one of the most widely read and respected blogs in the world. It has around 275,000 RSS and email subscribers. ReadWriteWeb was founded by Richard MacManus and is written by a team of Web enthusiasts. To contact ReadWriteWeb about new Web technologies, apps or services – please email us .
ReadWriteWeb is one of the world’s top 20 most popular blogs according to Technorati and one of the world’s 100 most influential websites according to URLfan. Also RWW is ranked in the top 10 on the Techmeme Leaderboard .
Founded in July 2005, Mashable is the world’s largest blog focused exclusively on Web 2.0 and Social Networking news. With more than 5 million monthly pageviews, Mashable is the most prolific blog reviewing new Web sites and services, publishing breaking news on what’s new on the web. Mashable will put your brand in front of the most tech-savvy early adopters, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, influencers, Web 2.0 aficionados and technology journalists. Mashable is also popular with bloggers and members of social networking sites – an increasingly influential demographic.
About Ars Technica
When Hippocrates said that “life is short, art is long,” he did not mean that art outlives the artist. The “father of medicine” instead diagnosed a basic fact of life: true art or skill takes a lifetime of effort to perfect, and the path is fraught with “occasional crises, perilous experiences, and difficult judgments.” Technology is the “art” at the forefront of our changing world, and we’re here to help it all, even the difficult judgments.
At Ars Technica—the name is Latin-derived for the “art of technology”—we specialize in original news and reviews, analysis of technology trends, and expert advice on topics ranging from the most fundamental aspects of technology to the many ways technology is helping us enjoy our world. We work for the reader who not only needs to keep up on technology, but is passionate about it… Read More
Hongkiat is one of the famous upcoming blog, it is famous for online tips for tech users, designer and bloggers. If you want to contact them use the contact form provided at contact us page
The GigaOM Network of sites provide one of the leading daily online news reads for the key influencers in the emerging technology market place. We deliver technology news, analysis and opinions on topics ranging from broadband and online games to Web 2.0. Founded in 2006, we now serve a monthly global audience of 1.75 million consumers and professionals interested in the latest news in the world of high-tech.
Built by experienced journalists, the GigaOM team spots the trends and applies a professional journalistic perspective to provide the reader with a definite point of view. GigaOM reports the news and makes the audience smarter through informed analysis. Our unique combination of in-depth reporting, editorial articles, opinion polls, and market metrics help us to highlight the most interesting startups, trends, products, and people in technology. GigaOM fosters a community with its readers and engages with them in a dialogue about where technology is heading both online and in person at its insider events… Read More
Below is the list of remaining 60+ more top blogs which has got unique features of representation, I would like to recommend you to view each one of the blog depicted below, which might give us some inspiration on maintaining our blogs! Cheers!
- Huffington Post – huffingtonpost.com
- Gizmodo – gizmodo.com
- Engadget – engadget.com
- Boing Boing – boingboing.net
- Lifehacker – lifehacker.com
- The Official Google Blog – googleblog.blogspot.com
- Dailykos – dailykos.com
- Gawker – gawker.com
- Seth’s Blog – sethgodin.typepad.com
- I Can Has Cheezburger? – icanhascheezburger.com
- Post Secret – postsecret.blogspot.com
- Slash Film – slashfilm.com
- Bits Blog – NYTimes – bits.blogs.nytimes.com
- Think Progress – thinkprogress.org
- Smitten Kitchen – smittenkitchen.com
- Hot Air – hotair.com
- Neatorama – neatorama.com
- Washington Wire – WSJ – blogs.wsj.com/washwire
- Michelle Malkin – michellemalkin.com
- Daily Blog Tips – dailyblogtips.com
- Just jared – justjared.buzznet.com
- Yanko Design – yankodesign.com
- CrunchGear – crunchgear.com
- Delicious:days – deliciousdays.com
- Popwatch – popwatch.ew.com/popwatch
- The Daily Dish – andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com
- Wired Science – Wired Blogs – blog.wired.com/wiredscience
- Joystiq – joystiq.com
- The Pioneer Woman – thepioneerwoman.com
- How to Change the World – blog.guykawasaki.com
- Roy Tanck’s weblog – roytanck.com
- Marginal Revolution – marginalrevolution.com
- Games – Wired Blogs – blog.wired.com/games
- Engadget Japanese – japanese.engadget.com
- BloggingStocks – bloggingstocks.com
- TMZ – tmz.com
- TUAW – tuaw.com
- Cinematical – cinematical.com
- Gadling – gadling.com
- Download Squad – downloadsquad.com
- TV Squad – tvsquad.com
- Autoblog – autoblog.com
- Slashfood – slashfood.com
- Luxist – luxist.com
- Engadget Mobile – engadgetmobile.com
- Beppe Grillo’s Blog – beppegrillo.it
- Gothamist – gothamist.com
- Talking Points Memo – talkingpointsmemo.com
- kottke – kottke.org
- Microsiervos – microsiervos.com
- TreeHugger – treehugger.com
- Kotaku – kotaku.com
- Stereogum – stereogum.com
- Pharyngula – scienceblogs.com
- The Sartorialist – thesartorialist.blogspot.com
- Consumerist – consumerist.com
- Valleywag – valleywag.com
- Deadspin – deadspin.com
- Defamer – defamer.com
- Apartment Therapy – apartmenttherapy.com
- Google Blogoscoped – blogoscoped.com
- Seeking Alpha – seekingalpha.com
- Dooce – dooce.com
- Power Line Blog – powerlineblog.com
- Scobleizer – scobleizer.com
- 43 Folders – 43folders.com
- Gigazine – gigazine.net
[Above List is taken from technorati.com ]
By looking at the above list, hope you can get some inspiration and start off with a new blog of your own.