by Michael Dante Aprile
If you want to be aware and not fall into the deceptive trap of Evolution, there are some point that you should know. When we speak of Evolution as false teaching, we are not speaking of the concept of micro evolution. The concept and science of micro evolution is true and verifiable. What we are speak about is the false Theory of Macro Evolution which is not based on fact and is not verifiable.
No person or organization or scientist or archaeologist or paleontologist or geologist or biologist or astronomer or historian has ever proven Macro Evolution. Charles Darwin was noted for coming up with the premise of the theory. Charles Darwin did not believe in God. This makes sense, in that his theory tries to say that the universe and this earth and every living thing on it came into existence without a Creator. The fact is, there is a great deal of evidence for a God-given Creation, but no evidence for Evolution. That is why it remains only a theory and not a very good one.
Here are nineteen reasons to dispute the Theory of Evolution:
1. Moon Dust – Keeping with evolution, NASA calculated that the amount of dust on the Moon would be many feet deep after millions of years, only to find there was one-eighth of an inch indicating a very young moon. This same collection of meteoritic dust on earth yields an age of only several thousand years.
2. Magnetic Field – The earth’s magnetic field is decaying rapidly, at a constant (if not decreasing) rate. At this rate, 8000 years ago the earth’s magnetism would have equaled that of a magnetic star, a highly unlikely occurrence.
3. Electrical Currents – If electric currents in the earth’s core are responsible for the earth’s magnetism, the heat generated by these currents 20,000 years ago would have dissolved the earth.
4. Fossil Record – Charles Darwin stated, in his Origin of Species, “The geological record is extremely imperfect and this fact will to a large extent explain why we do not find intermediate varieties, connecting together all the extinct and existing forms of life by the finest graduated steps. He who rejects these views on the nature of the geological record, will rightly reject my whole theory.” Out of the millions of fossils in the world, not one transitional form has been found. All known species show up abruptly in the fossil record, without intermediate forms, thus contributing to the fact of special creation.
5. Archaeopteryx – This is a fossil that some evolutionists claim to be transitional between reptile and bird. Evolutionists claim that it’s tail was long like a reptile’s and the feathers on the end of it’s wings were like claws. The tail bone and feather arrangement on swans are very similar to those of Archaeopteryx. In 1983, the British Museum of Natural History displayed numerous species within nine families of birds with claws on the wings. There are, of course, many species of non-flying birds, both living and extinct.
6. Embryonic Recapitulation – This is the that higher life forms go through the previous evolutionary chain in their embryonic stages. Popularized by Ernst Haeckel in 1866, It was later found that Haeckel forged the diagrams which he used as evidence for the theory. The main arguments for embryonic recapitulation are the supposed “gill slits” (left over from fish), “yolk sac” (left over from the reptile stage), and “tail” (from the monkeys) in the human embryo. The gill slits, so called, are never slits, nor do they ever function in respiration. They are actually four pairs of pharyngeal pouches: the first pair become germ-fighting organs; the second, the two middle ear canals; the third and fourth pairs become the important parathyroid and thymus glands. The “yolk sac” is not a yolk sac at all, but its true function is to produce the first blood cells. The “tail” is just the tip of the spine extending beyond the muscles of the embryo. The end of this will eventually become the coccyx, which is instrumental in the ability to stand and sit as humans do.
7. Probability – The science of probability has not been favorable to evolutionary theory. A mathematician applied all the laws of probability studies to the possibility of a single cell coming into existence by chance. He considered, in the same way, a single protein molecule, and even a single gene. His discoveries are revolutionary. He computed a world in which the entire crust of the earth – all the oceans, all the atoms, and the whole crust were available. He then had these amino acids bind at a rate one and one-half trillion times faster than they do in nature. In computing the possibilities, he found that to provide a single protein molecule by chance combination would take 10, to the 262nd power, years.” (That is, the number 1 followed by 262 zeros.) “To get a single cell – the single smallest living cell known to mankind – which is called the mycroplasm hominis H39, would take 10, to the 119,841st power, years. That means that if you took thin pieces of paper and wrote 1 and then wrote zeros after (it), you would fill up the entire known universe with paper before you could ever even write that number. That is how many years it would take to make one living cell, smaller than any human cell!”
8. Second Law of Thermodynamics – this law states that although the total amount of energy remains constant, the amount of usable energy is constantly decreasing. This law can be seen in most everything. Where work is done, energy is expelled. That energy can never again be used. As usable energy decreases, decay increases. Herein lies the problem for evolution. If the natural trend is toward degeneration, then evolution is impossible, for it demands the betterment of organisms through mutation.
9. Vestigial Organs – Vestigial organs are supposed organs in the body which are useless, left over from evolutionary development. If organs do become useless, this would back up the second law of thermodynamics and the degenerative process, not evolution, which requires adaptation of organs for new purposes. Vestigial organs prove loss, not evolutionary progression. Evolution theory requires new organs forming for useful purposes, not “old ones” dying out.
10. Fossil and Fossil Fuel Formation – Evolutionists like to tell us that at least thousands of years are needed to form the fossils and fuels (such as coal and oil) that we find today. However, objects must be buried rapidly in order to fossilize. This, bearing also in mind the billions of fossils and fossil fuels buried around the world, seems to indicate a worldwide catastrophe. None other than, you guessed it, Noah’s flood. Interestingly, oil can now be made in a few minutes in a laboratory. Black coal can also be formed at an astonishing rate. Archaeologists found a miner’s hat, about fifty years old, embedded in coal. All that is necessary for fossilization is quick burial and the right conditions, not thousands of years.
11. Punctuated Equilibria – Seeing the problem of gradual evolution with the fossil record, and the obvious abrupt appearances of species, some desperate scientists formed the theory of punctuated equilibria. Punctuated equilibria, is, by example, a bird giving birth to a mammal, thus leaving no transitional fossils in the geological record. Punctuated Equilibria has its problems, too. For instance, in the above case, of a bird bearing a mammal, another mammal of the same kind of the opposite sex must be born at the same approximate time in the same area in order for the new species to continue. The odds of just one organism appearing this way, let alone two fulfilling the circumstances above, are astronomical.
12. Molecular Biology – With the development of molecular biology we are able to make a comparison of the same cells in different species, which adds a whole new dimension to homology. Unfortunately, for the evolutionists, molecular biology does as all other evidences do: presents greater argument against evolution theory.
13. Dating Methods – Many of the radiometric dating methods used for determining the age of fossils are quite unreliable. Carbon-14 dating is usually sound within a few hundred years span of time. But there are exceptions to this. For example, a living mollusk was dated using the carbon-14 method. The readings said it had been dead for 3000 years. In obtaining dates now, scientists assume the answers to or ignore these questions. The fact is that we cannot know how old a specimen is unless we were there when it was formed.
14. Dinosaurs – Evolutionists insist that dinosaurs died out millions of years before man appeared. However, there are many reasons to disbelieve this. There are the stories of animals much like dinosaurs in the legends of many lands. These creatures were called dragons. Many times in the recent past, explorers have recorded sightings of flying reptiles much like the pterodactyl. Human footprints were found along with those of a dinosaur in limestone near the Paluxy River in Texas.
15. Sun’s Diameter – The sun’s diameter is shrinking at the rate of five feet per hour. At this rate, life could not have existed on the earth 100,000 years ago.
16. Nile River’s Overflow – Measurements of the sediment deposited as a result of Nile’s flooding each year leads to the conclusion of an earth under 30,000 years old. Considering a few larger than normal overflows would place the age of the earth close to the biblical account.
17. Earth’s Rotation – The spin rate of the earth is slowing .00002 second per year. If the earth were the billions of years old that the evolutionists say it is, the centrifugal force would have notably deformed the earth.
18. Written Record – There are thirty-seven ancient written accounts which all place the date for creation at no earlier than 7000 B.C.
19. The Bible – The Bible says that God created the universe and every living thing, so the world must have been created. In denying this we call God a liar. And so you can see how evolution theory undermines the omniscience and even the existence of God. And if there is no God, why not do our own thing? Or if God is not all-knowing, indeed, a liar, why put our trust in Him? Evolution theory logically leads to these humanistic ideas.