Quiche recipes are so easy to design for your family or guests whether it be for breakfast, dinner or a party snack.
With no crust you have less carbohydrates and a lot of good protein. If you are a vegetarian you can make it even healthier by not using the turkey bacon or turkey ham.
Try making No-crust mini quiches next time you want something a little lighter and delicious for your family.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded cheese of choice
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1 cup diced turkey bacon or turkey ham
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- muffin tin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray your muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine in a bowl or blender, cheese, half-and-half or milk, eggs, flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well.
- Slice, dice and chop your meat and vegetables.
- Fill each cup with about 1 1/2 tablespoons diced turkey ham or turkey bacon and 1 teaspoon each sliced mushrooms and chopped onion.
- Pour equal amount of egg mixture in each cup. Cups will be about half full. Bake 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Ovens vary, so keep an eye on yours so they don’t burn.
- Make a loaf of fresh Garlic Focaccia Bread to make your meal complete.
- I like Cheddar,Colby cheese or Muenster.
- You could double up on vegetables and leave the meat out for the vegetarians in your life.