We pass germs with our hands and computer keyboards are touched either in the home, or work place daily. Some times by multiple people.
I’ll show you how to kill the germs lurking on your computer keyboard.
Things You’ll Need:
- Old toothbrush
- Dental pick
- Paper towels
- Get out the stuff you will need. Get the ammonia, an old soft bristled toothbrush and paper towel.
- Turn your keyboard over and shake out all the dust and grim from the cracks.
- Take the ammonia and dump a little into the cap. Dip your toothbrush in it to get wet, shake off the excess and start scrubbing the dirty keys.
- Take the paper towel and wipe the keys off so the ammonia doesn’t get down inside the keyboard. Dip the toothbrush again and repeat process until all the keys and the whole keyboard is clean.
- Now get your dental pick or something slim enough to get in between the keys.
- Take the dental pick and go down inbetween each key to get any hair and dust that is still down there. Turn keyboard over and shake again. If the sides of your keys didn’t get completely clean, take the dental pick and paper towel and rub the sides of the keys. Take a clean paper towel and dip in the ammonia.
- Go over the whole keyboard one last time and make sure and wipe dry.
- Your computer keyboard is now sparkling clean and disinfected
Tips and warnings:
- Be careful don’t get the toothbrush to wet and make sure and towel dry.
- While your cleaning and disinfecting the keyboard, clean and disinfect your mouse too.