- A. Whether you become rich or poor is your choice.
- No matter what economic level you were born into, you decide your destiny.
- The key to becoming successful and acquiring wealth is diligent hard work.
- Those who are lazy will only experience poverty and lack, but the hard worker will become rich (Proverbs 10:4).
- B. Your giving establishes the blessing in your life, but working creates a channel through which God can release the blessing into the natural realm.
- The blessing is an empowerment from God that enables you to be successful in every arena of life.
- Although you have already been blessed by God, you must work.
- Your financial offerings are an expression of your thanksgiving to God and will make room for you and bring you before great men
- Your diligence in working will also make room for you
- God declared Abraham blessed, but Abraham also worked
- Abraham’s giving of the tithe set him up to partake of the blessing (Genesis 14:18-20).
- Abraham encountered the promise of the blessing through his giving, but saw the manifestation of the blessing through hard work; he raised cattle.
- The blessing got on Abraham’s occupation, and he became rich (Genesis 13:2).
- God has nothing to bless if you are not working.
- You must do something in order to prosper (Psalm 1:1-3).
- Provide a channel through which God can flow the blessing (a job, business or service you are providing for someone).
- God does his part in laboring, but you also have a part to play (Psalm 127:1).
- God is always working (John 5:17).
- If a man doesn’t work, he shouldn’t eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10).
- Kingdom success doesn’t stop with giving; it continues with working.
- 11. There is profit in all labor (Proverbs 14:23).
- Giving establishes the blessing in your life, but working provides a channel through which God can release the blessing into the natural realm