- Change shampoo & conditioner. If you want to bring out the curliness in your hair buy TRESemme Flawless curls conditioner! This is an excellent conditioner I personally use it, and I love it! For shampoo just buy whatever shampoo you prefer, I use TRESemme silk & shine.
- Are you washing your hair right? You should wash your hair 3x a week. Skipping every other day helps keep your hair healthy; you can condition your hair every day. When conditioning your hair, if you have long hair uses about a quarter size amount. Start from the bottom of your hair and work your way up. The top of your head should have the least amount of conditioner, too much conditioner weighs down your hair causing flatness. Leave the conditioner in for at least 3 minutes, gently rub into scalp.
- If you continue to use TRESemme Flawless curls for about a month you will notice a difference, my hair became curlier I use to have a problem of my bottom part of my hair it was always straight compared to the top of my head because I used the hot iron too much before. But the conditioner restored the vitamins and now my hair is healthy! It’s amazing I do recommend it.
- Stop using your hot iron, curling iron, if you can blow dryer; all of these cause lots of damage to your hair. You can use them once in a while that won’t make a difference, but frying your hair everyday is not good at all.
- You can always scrunch your hair. After you take a shower, make sure your hair is damp; take some curling gel, NOT TOO MUCH! Flip hair over, start from the back and work your way forward, scrunching your way up, hold for a couple of seconds so it will stay curly.
- If none of this works, you can do a perm. Getting a perm for your hair is horrible, but if you do it once, your hair will be curly and all you have to do is keep up with it.
- If your hair is super frizzy I would use a anti frizz product, apply after your shower, a little goes a long way remember that cause too much will weigh down your hair.