- Organize your life – Organize your house, papers, bills, computer files etc. This will help out a lot we get a lot more done when everything is organize; we spend less time looking for things and more time actually doing things!
- Plan – Plan your day out, get a small journal or some paper and write down all the things you need to do. From where to go, what to get, who to call, what to wear the next morning, what to cook etc. Do this the day before, I prefer at night time when I am winding down from a long day; so I can think what I need to do exactly.
- Follow through- Follow through with your daily plans. At the end of the day when you accomplished all your tasks you will feel great, no more worries for the day.
- Have goals for yourself, – Set goals for yourself, this is super important, everyone has goals but most just don’t follow through with it. Write down your goals and post it next to your tasks to remind you.
- Stay positive – We all start to think a little negatively when we are tired, stress and ready for the day to be over. Just think after you are done finishing what you need to do, the bed will be calling your name with your cup of tea next to it.These easy steps will help you do more in 24 hours! I always use these steps and I always way more done in 24 hours. Thanks for reading.