With the popularity of the IPhone still high in consumer demands, the search for great accessories to complete the overall functionality of the iconic smart phone continues in earnest. With pundits predicting that the IPhone will last at least as long as the Blackberry does on the markets, shelling out extra money for accessories, especially Bluetooth enabled, is not a short-term investment. With many different earpieces and wireless speakers on the market, as well as users wanting access to computers and laptops, Bluetooth accessories for the IPhone are well sought after.
The best Bluetooth accessories for the Apple IPhone include, but in no way are limited to;
* Car Headset. With new laws springing up everywhere restricting the use of cell phones and other distracting items while driving, a Bluetooth rear-view mirror, stereo attachment or basic cell phone Bluetooth headset is now mandatory if you want to talk on the phone while driving. Without the Bluetooth accessories, you now have to pull over to the side of the highway or road to accept or make a phone call. The same goes for text messaging and web browsing on your cell or smart phone. Avoid the big money tickets and the loss of demerit points on your license, along with increased insurance rates by only talking on your smart phone using Bluetooth enabled devices, like a car headset.
* External Speakers. The IPhone is very popular as a music player as well as a smart phone, and having external speakers handy for when at the beach, the park, or anywhere else that you would want to share your melodies with friends or loved ones is a great idea. The days of the huge boom-box are over, with smaller smart phones using powered external speakers to share the music.
* Solar Power Charger. Solar power panels are great for when traveling with your IPhone, and allows the user to charge their IPhone in areas where there is no electricity available, and no cars around to use the car lighter adapter to charge your IPhone. The problems start to arise when it becomes too cloudy, or too late at night.
* Car Charger. For when trtaveling by car, the need to charge the phone is paramount, as emergency services can be called, and your location found by them, using your smart phone’s GPS system.
* Skins. Every portable device should have protective skins, and you can choose the skins that reflect your personality. Touch-screen displays, covers and keypads are all covered from scratches, burns and liquid spills.
* Applications (Apps). Apps are the biggest selling accessories for smart phones, let alone the Blackberry family of smart phones. Visit the Blackberry Apps Store and find out why so many people have so many apps that make using their Blackberrys more fun and personal.
There are hundreds of accessories for the Blackberry series of phones, as well as hundreds of thousands of apps, either approved by research in motion (RIM) or not. Each person will download a different selection of apps, and buy different accessories to make their Blackberries more personal and effective.
Shop smart. Shop informed.