I recently read in one of the local magazine here in the Philippines a good article about having a good skin. And I would like to share these tips for conscious men and women out there.
Here are a few tips you would want to follow:
- Control caffeine– you should at least drink no more than 2 cups or cans of caffeineted drinks a day. One of the highly recommended substitutes for caffeine is drinking GREEN TEA instead.
- Eat up antioxidants– and these antioxidants food can be found on spinach, broccoli, swiss chard, blackberries, blueberries, grapes and strawberries. Check these foods on your favorite grocery stores.
- Look for lycopene– one good source of lycopene are tomatoes. And it is also good in preventing cancer.
- Boost your essential fatty acids– such as Omega-3 fatty acids, which can boost heart health and lower triglycerides. We need essential fatty acids for our body to work normally. Other sources of fatty acids are salmon, walnuts and flaxseed oil.
- Yogurt– it is not only good for digestion but also good as a beauty product. Try spreading it all over your face because it helps tightens pores and cleanses your skin. Just wash it thoroughly with lukewarm water after.
- Avoid alcohol– as much as possible drink alcoholic drinks in moderation.
- Cut back on read meat– instead eat chicken or fish. Both are a good source of protein. And is more healthy than read meat.
So if you want to have a perfect skin, follow these few tips and of course, get enough rest. Sleep at least 6 to 7 hours a day, it will add up to having a good skin. And drink lots of water to keep you hydrated all day long.