French Fried Onion Chicken Fingers
1 1/3 cups of French Fried Onions
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast strips
4 Tablespoons of honey mustard
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place French Fied Onions in a sealed plastic food storage bag and crush the onions with a rolling pin.
2. Coat the chicken breast strips in honey mustard, and coat the strips with the crushed onions. Place the chicken on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 2o minutes or until chicken is crispy and well done in the middle.
You can use any flavor sauce you like to substitute the honey mustard.
Microwave Vegetable Topped Baked Potato
2 1/2 cups of vegetable medley
4 large baking potatoes
1 can of cream of broccoli soup
1/2 cup of shredded chedder cheese
Salt and Pepper
1. Microwave vegetables on high for 5 minutes and drain.
2. Wash potatoes, and pierce with a fork several times . Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
3. Combine soup, vegetables, and cheese in a medium saucepan, cook over low heat until cheese melts.
4. Split Potatoes in half, top with mixture, serve with salt and pepper.
Cooktime 25 minutes
Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
1 bag of stir fry vegetables
1 Tablespoon of water
1 jar of sweet and sour sauce
1 can of pineapple chunks, drained
1. Cut chicken into small chunks.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3.Add chicken and fry until lightly brown.
4. Add vegetables and water, cover and cook over medium heat 5-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
5. Uncover and stir in sweet and sour sauce, add pineapple and cook until heated through.
Serves well over hot rice.
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 15-20 minutes