The most essential wealth is our health. An unhealthy person can not get success in his or her life. So, it is very important to maintain your health. Science achieved much advancement with respect to time. But the new dangerous diseases came into existence over time. Some diseases are incurable. Here we are discussing about Diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
Numbness or tingling in your feet, Persistent hand, feet, face, or leg swelling, Blurred vision, Shortness of breath, Numbness or weakness on one side of your body, Unusual weight gain, Cramping or pain in the legs, Chest pain. These are the symptoms of Diabetes. It is vital that you inform your physician if you are experiencing these symptoms for the reason that they might be symptoms of extra grave conditions.
Reason of Diabetes:
Diabetes is a disease which is result of excess of sugar in blood. Diabetes affects the body’s capacity to respond or produce to insulin. Insulin is a hormone that allows (blood glucose) blood sugar to come into the cells of the body and used for power.
Diabetes Mellitus, commonly referred to as “diabetes,” means “sweet urine.” Diabetes mellitus means “to flow, honey” in Greek.
Diabetes is not a transferable disease, similar to a cold or flu. You can’t “catch” it from someone else, and no one can grasp it from you. Diabetes is a lifetime disease. Men with diabetes regularly have erectile dysfunction which can start before the analysis of diabetes is prepared.
- Very high blood sugar: (over 350)
- High blood sugar: 250-350
- Normal blood sugar: 65 -140.
Types of Diabetes
There are 4 main types of diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Secondary Diabetes
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (IDDM)
- Non Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM)
Cure for Diabetes
- A treatment for Diabetes has not been established yet. However, it can be prohibited. Ways to manage diabetes are: maintaining blood fat levels, blood glucose levels, and weight. Blood glucose levels can be maintained by following a diet planned by your doctor, exercising, and eating at usual intervals.
Treatment Options for Diabetes
- Some of the most ordinary healing options are: oral medicines (Diabetes pills), exercise, insulin, dietary changes, and islet Cell Transplantation. The oral medicines may have harmful side effects. The side effects of the oral medicines incorporate: nausea, low blood glucose, skin rash or itching, diarrhea, metallic taste in mouth, and weight gain.
- Rare side possessions or oral medicines are Liver failure, Respiratory infection, Headache, and Pain.