1. Washington University – St. Louis – St. Louis, MO – At Washington University, they offer one of the best pre-med advising programs in the country. They offer programs in medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, public health, and other allied health programs. Though it is a mid-sized university, it offers by far one of the pre-med educations in the United States.
For More Information:http://admissions.wustl.edu/About/Academics/programs/Pages/Medicine.aspx
2. Harvard University – Cambridge, MA – Harvard University offers one of the best pre-med universities in the United States. Their pre-med program is by far one of the best pre-med programs in the country and offers one of the highest educations in the country.
For more Information: http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~premed/academics.html
3. UCLA – Los Angeles, CA – UCLA offers one of the highest educational backgrounds for pre-med students in the country and easily the best on the west coast. If you live on the west side of the United States and are looking for a school to prepare you for medical school then UCLA’s pre-med is the best way to go.
For More Information: http://career.ucla.edu/Students/GradProfSchCounseling/PreMedLibraryResources.aspx
4. Johns Hopkins – Baltimore, MD – Few schools are considered to be in the upper echelon of medical schools, but Johns Hopkins University is one of the best. If you are looking for an elite research school then Johns Hopkins University is the right school for you.
For More Information: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/admissions/select.html
5. Stanford University – Stanford, CA – If you are looking for a pre-med university and you live on the west coast, then Stanford University might be the right school for you. It offers all of the required pre-med courses to get into a good medical school.
For More Information:http://www.stanford.edu/group/spa/
6. Duke University – Durham, NC – If you are living on the east coast, Duke University might be for you. Being one of the best pre-med universities in the country, it offers social and academic support for pre-meds through many different research opportunities and other major projects ran by the university.
For More Information:http://www.duke.edu/web/amsapremed/
7. New York University – New York, NY – To be accredited with the requirements needed to be accepted into medical school, New York University does offer all of the requirements needed. Therefore, New York University is a good school if you are living in the New York area.
For More Information: http://www.nyu.edu/clubs/amsa/courseRequirements.html
8. University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI – The University of Michigan is one of the top pre-med universities in the United States. They have a record of being one of the top schools that allows students into top graduate medical schools.
For More Information:http://www.careercenter.umich.edu/students/healthmedlaw/index.html
9. Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN – If you are living in the Tennessee area, Vanderbilt is definitely for you. Not only are they one of the top universities in pre-med, they are also one of the best schools in the country period.
For More Information: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/hpao/index_premed_advising.php
10. University of Washington – Seattle, WA – Not only does the University of Washington have a great medical program, they also have their very own UW hospital. They operate and do procedures on just about every single type of injury or illness and are one of the best hospital systems in the whole state of Washington
For More Information:http://www.washington.edu/uaa/gateway/advising/prehealth/fields/premed.php