Plaque often starts to develop during the younger years, clogging the arteries develop in middle age or later years. This build up in later years blocks the smooth flow of blood, making the circulation bad, not only in the heart which is known as coronary artery disease it also clogs blood flow in the legs resulting in amputation of limbs due to bad circulation known as the peripheral artery disease.
Coronary Clogged Artery Disease: may cause chest pain, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, weakness or dizziness, nausea, sweating
* Onions: improves blood circulation and removes blockages from clogged arteries, raw onions in salads or sautéed with little or without oil. Onions opens a smoother passage inside the arteries. Onions dissolves clots floating in our bloodstream. * Onions sliced and soaked in red wine are very good for the heart.
*Tea and Red Apples: contain falconoid compound that stalls chronic inflammation of the arteries.
* Wine: red wine, red grapes contain falconoid in varying degrees effective for the heart
* Garlic: contain falconoid and certain compounds in garlic that contribute to the thinning of blood, allowing less pallet clumping also help lower cholesterol and triglyceride counts.
*Red Lentils: Lentils have high proteins and certain components that help to remove calcification of the arteries and prevent the narrowing of arteries.
Peripheral Vascular Artery Disease: may cause leg pain, delayed healing of injuries to the feet, cold feet, gangrene. Peripheral artery disease is a condition, very similar to coronary artery disease. Fatty deposits build up in the inner linings of the artery walls. These blockages restrict blood circulation, mainly in arteries leading to the kidneys, legs, feet and the stomach. In its early stages a common symptoms fatigue in the legs and buttocks during activity.
* Exercise: walking regularly, for instance walking at least 30 minutes 3 times each week, can help improve your symptoms.
*Herbs: like Ginkgo balboa increase circulation. Two double-blind trials found that 120 mg of Ginkgo balboa extract per day increased pain-free and total walking distance among people with peripheral arterial disease.
* Garlic: a standardized extract of garlic has been tested as a treatment for peripheral arterial disease
*Hot Packs: hot leg packs helps to increase the blood circulation.
* Massage: deep tissue massage is most useful.
*Healthy lifestyle: must be followed to manage arterial plaque and treatment of clogged arteries. This includes: fruits and vegetables, maintaining a healthy body weight, avoid smoking, regular exercising, and managing stress levels. Control diabetes, blood pressure and eat a low-saturated-fat, low-cholesterol diet.
Medications: there are a number of medications that can help control some of the factors that contribute to the accumulation of arterial plaque. These include: cholesterol-lowering drugs, blood pressure-lowering drugs, aspirin and other blood-thinning drugs, which reduce the likelihood of dangerous plague formation
God Bless Amen! By Cathy B Kaur