If you’re thinking about updating your phone system why not consider using a professional voiceover artist to record your company voicemail, phone prompts, telephone greetings and on-hold messages. A professional voice over artist, can provide your company with a customised phone message in as little as twenty four hours.
1. Select a Voice which gives a good first impression of your company. A voice that sounds trustworthy, clear and projects a professional image.
2. Acheive a consistent voice throughout the company. Not everyone likes to record their own voice onto their voicemail and telephone greetings, why not take away this anxiety and use a professional voiceover for all voicemail box recordings.
3. A professional voice on a interactive voice response (IVR) can inform the caller of the options available to them and interact with the caller through a series of frequently asked questions. This can save the customer time by directing them to the most helpful person or service applicable to them. This method also saves your live telephone attendants unnecessary calls therefore increasing their efficiency.
4. Consider the benefits of using a voiceover artist to deliver a creative and persuasive on-hold message. On hold messages are a good way to target your marketing to a captive audience. Telephone marketing campaigns are capable of promoting both sales and support for customers as they wait on the line. They can be devised to answer frequently asked questions about products or services, saving both time and money. An on-hold message provides an opportunity to introduce new products or partnerships as well as cross-selling offerings that a sales force may not have time to mention on the telephone with a customer. Not only does a good on-hold message increase customer knowledge about a given business, surveys have shown them to enhance a company’s image, retain callers who would otherwise hang up, and increase overall sales.
5. Remember your phone system recordings are an excellent opportunity to leave a positive impression with your caller. Assure your callers that their call will be returned promptly during regular business hours, and that your company really values their interest and business.
Written by Alison Pitman. For further information about the author and to hear her voice demos visit www.thephonevoice.com