- Does he tend to anger quickly/ often? Do little things that would otherwise be considered trivial tend to anger him to a point that you feel uncomfortable?
- Does he try to influence you to do things that you find to be uncomfortable/unsafe?
- Does he need to consume alcohol or drugs in order to have a “good time”? Besides the illegality of drug use does his alcohol consumption make you uncomfortable?
- Is he physically or verbally abusive? Does he call you names or demeans your character? (whether privately or publicly this is a sign)Does he have a hand problem – this requires a simple yes or no answer.
- Does he tend to jealous (of you or others)and self centered – worried about his comfort and satisfaction at all costs? If so this too is a danger sign.
We are living in a time in which personal liberty is at the forefront. You have choices and the power to make the changes neccessary to live a life fulfiiled. The five signs in this article should be held in consideration when evaluating your partner. You should be aware of the difference between a level headed guy and an explosive guy. The difference is easy to spot and should very well be taken seroiously. You don;’t have to “change” someone in order for them to be your mate, your perfect match exists already made and waiting for you – You just have to find him.
Violence is never the answer – Please call 911 if you feel you need help
Never accept abuse
Find a safe haven – help is out there