1. Drink 6-8 glasses of filtered or bottled water daily. This will help you burn calories, gain more energy suppresses your appetite and cleanses your kidneys. You can also squeeze lemon or lemon juice in your bottled water or glass of water and drink all day long.
2. Drink Oolong teas, Green teas and White teas. Research have shown that these teas can lower your weight and has other health benefits.
Drink at least 2-3 cups of hot green tea or cold green tea per day. It burns fat and increase metabolism, which helps you lose weight. You can use the regular Green tea, decaffinated green tea or try green tea’s variety of flavors like mint, blueberry, lemon, raspberry.
Scientific Research have proven that white tea can play an important role in losing those pounds. Overall, A study on white tea shows that it may lower blood pressure and cholesterol, fight infections and cancer and improves the health of your heart. White tea also come in different flavors like blueberry, peach, strawberry etc. Drink a few cups daily and see the difference in your health and weight.
Don’t forget to Oolong Teas. – drink 3-5 cups of tea.
3. Acai Berry has lots of vitamins and antioxidants and aids in losing weight, increases energy and keeping you healthy. You can purchase at your local health store- acai berry in juice form, dried acai berry, frozen acai berry and you can also get Acai Berry in capsules or as a powder supplement. It is a very natural and healthy way of losing weight and getting other benefits as well.
4. Exercise for 30 minutes or more. Have an exercise plan and select an activity that will keep you physically active- like a sport (basketball, tennis, volleyball, ), go swimming, do brisk walking, walk and up down the stairs, jog, run, join a gym and stay in shape.
5. Choose healthy snacks– avoid the potato chips, chocolate bars, choose trail mixes, unsalted nuts, instead choose almonds, granola bars, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, whole grain cereal, veggie chips.
6. Eat Lots of Salad and Vegetables