Image via Wikipedia
1. All of us know our fingerprints are unique, but when do we get these fingerprints? Fingerprints are formed when the fetus is just three months old.
Image via thebsreport
2. I know many people who hate Mondays because they have to go back to work after an excellent weekend. Do you know another reason why you can hat Monday? German researchers have found that the risk of heart attacks is more on Mondays than other days of the week.
3. How many strands of hair do you think you will lose in a day? 5, 10, 20…no, one can lose anywhere between 40 and 100 strands of hair in a day. Don’t worry as there are nearly 10,000 hairs are there in the human scalp.
4. How long does an individual blood cell take to complete a round in our body? Any guesses? It takes just 60 seconds.
5. How many bones do we have? I know all of you would tell 206 bones, but how many bones does a child have? If you say 206, your answer is not right. A child has 300 bones; what happens to these bones when we grow up? Let us research on this topic.
6. Our tongue prints are also unique as our fingerprints.
Image via questional
7. Don’t think small intestine would be the smallest internal organ from its name? It is the longest internal organ. Do you want to know its length? Its length is 22 feet.
8. The most common blood group is O and the least common is A-H.
9. Heart beat of women is faster when compared with men.
10. Do you wish to strengthen your immune system? Just laugh as it helps in reducing the stress hormones.
Image via bloggedyou
11. One more trivia about laughing. You use 17 muscles to laugh and 43 muscles to frown. Why use 43 when you can use 17? Keep smiling and the world will smile with you.
Let me share more trivial facts with you in the next series.