Quick and Easy Omelet Pizza
This omelet recipe is a very simple and healthy dish. Serve it with salad and baked french fries to make a complete delicious meal! Enjoy it with the whole family.
- Scrambled eggs
Green and red peppers
Shredded cheddar cheese
Method To Make The Omelette Pizza:
- Preheat a non-stick pan and put oil.
- Pour the scrambled eggs on the pan.
- When the eggs are almost done, put in the sliced tomatoes, onions, green and red peppers (you can grill the vegetables first so they will be soft and cooked).
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- Top with shredded cheese if desired.
- When done, slice ala “pizza” style.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this improvised omelette pizza recipe! You can also substitute with other fillings of your choice, such as ground beef, chicken or turkey.
Would you like to write articles like this and earn extra money?
Share what you know and write about the topics you love.
C’mon and join me at Bukisa: http://www.bukisa.com/join/17553
Join Bukisa now: http://www.bukisa.com/join/17553