- What you’ll need:
- 16 Whole Wheat Lasagna Noddles
- 2 Packages of Yves Veggie ground Original (680g)
- 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese ( 475g)
- 1 Jar of Ragu Portabella Mushroom Pasta ( 700 ml)
- 1 Small Zucchini, chopped ( about 1 cup )
- 1 Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cups of Mushrooms, chopped or sliced
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 red onion
- 1.5 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F spray 13×9 inch (3L0 glass baking dish with oil
- Soak noddles in cold water.
- In bowl, stir together ricotta and egg.
- In another bowl, stir together Ragu sauce and 1 cup (250ml) water.
- In a frying pan, cook on medium heat the onions with a bit of cooking spray. After 2 minutes, add Green
- peppers, mushrooms, and Zucchini for 2 more minutes or until they start to turn Golden.
- In another Pan ( or same one if you can place the veggies into a bowl for now) put in the 2 packages of Veggie Ground and stir it on medium heat until warm.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the sauce in the bottom of the dish to make a base.
- Put in 4 noodles at the bottom of the dish on top of the sauce
- Add a layer of Veggie Ground, The mixed veggies, and then the ricotta cheese
- Repeat until you get to the final 4 lasagna noodles
- Put the remainder of the sauce on top of the noddles
- Spread the mozzarella cheese
- Cover with foil and bake in centre of oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and place it back in the oven for 15 minutes so the cheese browns
- Cool for 15 minutesNumber of Servings: 12
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Total Fat: 10.4 g
Cholesterol: 46.8 mg
Sodium: 486.1 mg
Total Carbs: 36.0 g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0 g
Protein: 23.4 g