About the guide
This guide is meant to improve physical health. Good physical health is the result of regular exercise, eating food that is good for you and get a good nights sleep. The guide will make you feel refreshed and feeling better after a few weeks using it.
This will be the hardest part of making yourself feel better; it is giving up fast food and only having it once a week. I classify fast food as eating any food that you buy from places such as Mc Donald’s, Burger King, Hungry Jacks, etc. Use your common sense here, you can still get food from places such as Subway. Make sure when you eat fast food that you limit how much you eat. If you have it once a week but you eat lots of it you will have to exercise a lot harder to get the calories out of you.
Regular exercise will help you feel better everyday. Research shows that you should exercise for half an hour everyday. When you exercise though you have to work up a sweat or the exercise will have no effect. You everyday exercise could be going for a run or going to the gym. It just really depends on what suits you. If you do weights you should decide if you want to build muscle or strength. You could do both but you would have to work twice as hard to build them as quickly as if you were doing one of them.
Now this tip may seem weird but getting a good nights sleep will help you to feel better. If this means that you will be going to bed early and will be missing you favourite T.V. show just record it. Most DVD players these days will record T.V. or your set top box might do it. So now that you don’t have an excuse to go to bed late you can get a good nights sleep and wake up feeling great. Sleeping will also help your body recover from physical activity.
If going to bed early is still not helping you then you can try the good old trick of a warm glass of milk just before you go to bed. It has been proven by scientists that warming up milk releases certain chemicals in it that somehow make you sleep better. If the warm glass of milk doesn’t work then you can try sleeping pills. Always use the sleeping pills as directed by the label though.
Things to keep in mind
- Stretch before exercising as it will help prevent muscles tearing
- Walking and running will help improve cardiovascular endurance and muscle density
- Weight Training and Sprinting will help increase muscle mass and strength
- If you are overweight you will lose weight quicker with a personal trainer
- Wash your hands before eating and after going to the toilet. Although this seems obvious a lot of people don’t do it
- Brushing your teeth twice a day will help your mouth feeling refreshed
- Eat two serves of fruit and five serves of vegetables everyday