1) Lean red meats help burn fat.
Lean read meat is a very high quality protein and builds lean muscle mass that helps burn fat. A significant source of zinc, B vitamins, and creatine, lean red meats (such as sirloin cuts), help the body in building muscle and recovering between workouts.
2) Next in the list of foods that help burn fat fast are skinless turkey or chicken breasts.
Since skinless turkey and chicken breasts help in building muscle and stimulating fat loss because they have very low amounts of fat and preservatives and are rich in protein. It is important to remove the skin because the skin contains most of the fat.
3) Including fish or seafood in your diet plan is a healthy option since these are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are known to be good for health and fat loss.
Fish is packed with protein that helps burn fat and build muscle and has extremely low quantities of saturated fat.
4) Egg whites are one of the foods that help burn fat and contain absolutely no fat.
Egg whites are a source of the highest quality whole-food protein available; they can be eaten at any time of the day.
5) Skim milk contains about eight grams of protein per cup and has virtually no fat in it.
Research suggests that low-fat dairy products are rich in calcium and help in burning fat. Casein, a slow-digesting protein, ensures that you feel full for a longer period of time; casein can be found in skim milk.
6) Also in the list of foods that help burn fat is low-fat cottage cheese.
Cottage cheese has all the vitamins and minerals that are found in skim milk, and it provides up to 15 grams of protein per half cup serving. Low-fat cottage cheese makes you feel full for longer because it contains casein, a protein that is absorbed gradually.
7) Whey protein will also help burn fat because it is derived from 100% natural sources.
Whey protein is an excellent source of quality protein and accelerates muscle growth and fat loss. Whey is absorbed very quickly, and so it should be consumed soon after a workout.
8) Green fibrous vegetables are one of the best foods that help burn fat.
Green fibrous vegetables are high in bulk but low in calories, they can be eaten in large amounts without fearing the excess intake of calories. When selecting green fibrous vegetables, go for choices such as broccoli, lettuce, green beans, celery, and cauliflower. To optimize fat burning, include these green vegetables with as many meals as you can.
9) Brown rice is one of the healthiest carbohydrates that you can eat.
The reason why brown rice is one of the best foods that help burn fat is because it is an excellent source of fiber and valuable nutrients and it is absorbed slowly into the blood stream.
10) Another one of the foods that help burn fat is oatmeal.
Oatmeal provides an ideal balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fat; it also reduces the risk of colon cancer and lowers bad cholesterol levels.
11) While large amounts of fruit should be avoided when on a fat burning nutrition plan, one to three pieces of fruit per day help in keeping refined sugars and high calorie snacks at bay.
12) You might be surprised when I tell you that avocado is among the best foods that burn fat fast. Avocado, despite being high in fat, is extremely beneficial to your health because the fat is mostly unsaturated.
Avocado is rich in potassium, B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K; including a small amount of this fruit in your fat burning diet plan will show positive results.