The theory about humans are accepted by the science community right! The wrong he do is to have the missing link of a human and he said that man came from the ape but the ape is 47 chromosome while man has 46 chromosome. When the ape had lower in his choromes is generally had a down syndrome. Then, if this fossils are true ancastral of the human why some fossils he get are human-ape like animals then he violates the law of boyle(the pressure-volume relationship). Besides the DNA is more complicated and also he violates the law of biogenesis. now think of it that Mr. Charles Darwin is too crazy. Well, the evolution is truely opposite by the creation right here is the summary of his theory
- Every species is fertile enough that if all offspring survived to reproduce the population would grow
- Despite periodic fluctuations, populations remain roughly the same size .
- Resources such as food are limited and are relatively stable over time .
- A struggle for survival ensues (inference).
- Individuals in a population vary significantly from one another
- Much of this variation is inheritable .
- Individuals less suited to the environment are less likely to survive and less likely to reproduce; individuals more suited to the environment are more likely to survive and more likely to reproduce and leave their inheritable traits to future generations, which produces the process of natural selection .
- This slowly effected process results in populations changing to adapt to their environments, and ultimately, these variations accumulate over time to form new species .
Try to explain the mutation does not cause ape turn into human and why god do all mammalia kingdom the same bone and embryotic sturcture because he wants to take care of it and he has a lack of time to do some bone formation. These is boyle’s law equation:
but the boyle’s law is volume it is lack to explain try this my equation:
ty: Total of years to past
W: weight of fossils
in engineering: deformation is changed in the shape or sized of an object due to an applied force