Today I will tell you a trick to make to make your browsing experience fast and smooth even if you are using a dail-up connection. This trick for Firefox is quite old and I am using it from a very long time and it still works great. I shall be teahing you two tricks which work separately on Firefox & Internet Explorer 6. It doesn’t require you to be some tech expert rather all you have to do is to change some registry value and you are done.
Trick to Increase Firefox Speed:
1. Open firefox and in the address bar write about:config and press Enter .
2. After pressing Enter you will see a list of variables, Double Click on the following settings and put in the numbers below – for the true / false booleans – theyll change when you double click.
Find these one by one and do the changes as mentioned below
3. Double click network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and set value to 10 from 4 .
4. Right click anywhere on the list and create a new string nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to 0 .
5. You are done. Enjoy
Trick to Increase Internet Explorer Speed
1. Go to Start -> Run and type regedit
2. Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Current Version -> Internet Settings
3. Increase the values (DECIMAL) from default to a higher value e.g. 10
4. You are done.