Doing timeshare tours is a great way to stay in some fabulous hotels, like the Hilton, or Resorts right on the beach for the price of a one star hotel. Timeshare tours are not what they used to be. They are usually short, and sometimes even fun. Below are some tips on how to get in on this action.
- Sign up online with an advertising company like timeshares.com
- Most require you to make at least $50,000 per year
- They will charge a minimal fee for a vacation and usually throw in a gas card, extra vacation and food for your trip if you hesitate, or if you just ask
- Many will have you stay in their resorts
- You will have to take a 1 to 2 hour tour, but it is a small price to pay
- Many are very low pressure sales, and only want you to spread the news about their resorts
- Sometimes travel agencies offer the same promotions
- They do not ask for pay stubs or check income
- Most require a credit card
When you take the timeshare tour, try to enjoy yourself. Many are very low pressure. You will receive a free breakfast, and a nice tour of a beautiful resort. Many allow you to stay on property. If not, you will still enjoy a good hotel. They often throw in other freebies, like meals and another free vacation just for touring the property. It usually takes an hour and a half of your time, and is bearable, and sometimes even enjoyable. Have fun!