How to Keep Warm in Winter
Imagine all things good in winter. There, you will find something to occupy even the coldest of winter days. Bundle up. Invite friends. Have fun and keep fit. Also a great way to work off that holiday fare!
Things You’ll Need:
- Thermal Underwear
- Gloves, mittens (warm)
- Stocking cap, scarf
- Snow pants
- Heavy winter coat
- Warm footwear
Forget that winter is chilly. Dress in layers that will wick off the cold. To do this, use natural fibers like cotton, silk and wool. Also, start with tight articles closest to your skin, and loosen the clothing as you move outward.
Skiing, ice skating, snow boarding, horse riding, tag… the list is endless if you let your mind wander. Keeping active is essential to a young mind, a fit body and being strong of heart.
Tips & Warnings
- If unable to participate with the activity, cheer from the sideline
- Have cocoa and marshmallows on hand to enjoy a few laughs afterward
- Feeling the effects of the elements, Don’t hesitate to seek shelter
- Noses, Ears, Fingers, and Toes are the first to feel the cold, be sure to add a cap, scarf, heavy socks and gloves or mittens.
- If they get wet, change them for some that are dry. (bring a spare pair)