Who can deny the popularity of artichokes and spinach blended with cheeses? Try this hot, flavorful dip with toasted French bread slices, tortilla chips, or make a bread bowl and cut the top into cubes and use for dipping. This dip is amazing; so cheesy, tangy, creamy, and fragrant too. Either way the parties bound to liven up with this dip. Yum!!
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (13 3/4-ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan and mozzerella
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
Let’s Get Started:
- Lets get started. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a small casserole dish with nonstick spray. You can also you a medium cast iron pan if you have one.
- Cook Frozen Spinach Heat the spinach in a microwave oven on high for 5 minutes and squeeze dry.
- Coarsely Chop Drain the artichoke hearts and coarsely chop.
- Top With Shredded Cheese Combine all the ingredients except the jack cheese in a large bowl. Stir well. Scrape into the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the jack cheese on top.
- Enjoy!! Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with bagel chips, toasted French bread slices, tortilla chips, or make a bread bowl and cut the top into cubes and use for dipping.and Enjoy!!
- Alternate this recipe by adding diced red pepper, use italian blend cheese for filling and use sharp cheddar cheese with bacon bits for the topping.
- ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND ON EHOW.COM
- RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE