Chocolate! Is there any other taste in the world that beats the taste of really good Chocolate, especially for dessert? For the majority of us, a big resounding NO! Hands down, one of the best desserts you’ll ever try. So easy to make, requires only 4 different ingredients and very little preparation time. My family loves this Dessert so much, they request it for every Holiday Meal. Try it, you’ll be hooked too!
Things You’ll Need:
- Chocolate Instant Pudding 3 (3.5oz)pkg.
- Whipped Topping 3 (8oz)containers
- Mini Marshmallows 2cups
- Milk 3cups
Set whipped topping out to thaw. In large mixing bowl add milk and instant pudding mix, stir with whisk or large fork for 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly grainy and thick.
Gently and slowly fold marshmallows and (2) containers of thawed whipped topping into pudding with a rubber spatula or large fork, mix gently until well blended and distributed.
Spoon into serving dish or individual dessert dishes. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish with additional container of whipped topping and or marshmallows if desired. Makes 10-14 servings
Tips & Warnings
- Change the pudding flavor and create different desserts, such as Banana Mousse, Pistachio Mousse, Butterscotch Mousse or Vanilla Mousse.
- This is a big hit at Pot-Lucks and other events where you need to bring a dish or dessert to share.
- Great for a Holiday dessert. Garnish with a cinnamon or peppermint stick.
- Do not mix hard or whipped topping will break down and liquefy.
- Be careful not to get hooked, this stuff is highly delicious and addictive!