You will need the following ingredients:
Chicken breast- 1 or 2 lb depending on how many people you are cooking for.
Cheese- I just go with the blended shreaded cheeses they sell at the store.
Onions- 2 large onions, sweet onions will work and chop them up real fine.
Diced green chiles- I only use a 1/4 of a cup feel free to add more dependng on your taste.
Heavy cream- About a 1/2 a cup
salt and pepper
1. First thing you need to do is cook the chicken breast. Oil the pan and turn the burner on medium high. While your doing this preheat the oven to 350.
2. Begin to shread the chicken breast once it’s done cooking.
3. Put a thin layer of olive oil in a new pan, again on medium high and when it’s heated begin to place tortillas in the oil for a few seconds until they have a light golden color.
4. Next we are going to start mixing the ingredients, chicken, onions, chiles, cheese. Pour on the cream and season it with salt and pepper.
5. Place the mixture inside inividual tortilla shells. Try not to make them too big just enough that they are easily wrapped. So obviously the next thing to do is wrap each tortilla. Put a bit of oil on a baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
6. Bake them at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Take off the foil and bake for another 5 minutes or so.
7. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
The next step is eat.