How much time do you need to answer these questions? (The answers are in the links!)
- “The Inssmouth Incident” plays an important role in the Cthulhu Mythos, invented by the horror writer Gustav Meyrinck , Howard Phillips Lovecraft or Edgar Allan Poe .
- A famous quote of “The Night of the Living Dead” , a 1968 classic horror movie by George A. Romero, was: “They are coming to eat you, honey!” or “They are coming to get you, Barbara!” or “I am coming to eat you, sugar!”
- “Double, Double, Toile and Trouble, Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble!” is a quote from a story written by Howard Phillips Lovecraft about the witch Elizabeth Selwyn (in 1960 turned into the movie City of the Dead/Horror Hotel) or it is a quote from a Frankenstein tale , or it is a quote from the cursed Shakespeare play “Macbeth” .
- In his story “The Mystery of Marie Rogêt”, Edgar Allan Poe insinuated that a French girl got killed because of a premature burial , or that she was murdered by the dark poet Charles Baudelaire , or that she was murdered by an unknown sailor (who was his alter ego, as Marie Rogêt was the alter ego of a girl murdered in New York).
- “Nadesawo” is the name of a sadistic Roman emperor , the title of an enchanted chant by Nando or the “personal demon” of Elizabeth Selwyn.
- The name of the composer of “Vampire Thoughts” is Nando, Harry Hurror or Patrick Bernauw.
- The author of “The Bowmen” was Patrick Bernauw , Arthur Machen or Gustav Meyrink .